Sunday, March 13, 2016

Map Inventory 2

Not a bad idea: so here goes.

Paizo Flip Maps:

Bigger Tavern (Just broke down and bought this - very neat)
Ancient Dungeon
Thornkeep Set (2 maps: Enigma Vaults/Dark Menagerie & Forgotten Laboratory/Sanctum of a Lost Age)
Bandit Stronghold
Pathfinder Lodge
Town Square
Slum Quarter
Village Square
Red Light District
Seedy Tavern
Warehouse
Watch Station
Thieve's Guild
Monastery
Deep Forest
Pirate Island
Pirate Ship
Mountain Pass
Swamp

D&D Maps:
Shattered Keep set (3 flip maps)
Haunted Temples (3 maps)
Market Square/Griffen's Roost Inn
(Plus a couple of the real old ones, though I don't know where I put them.)

Map Packs - I have a lot of these, but they are all mixed up - not easy to inventory them. I know I have these:
Sea Caves
River System
Lost Island
Ambush Sites
Shops
Boats and Ships
Wizards Tower
Waterfront
(And a couple more I think...)

Other Sets:
Legend of Drizzt tiles
4 of the D&D Dungeon Command board game sets - Sting of Lolth, Heart of Comyr, Blood of Gruumsh & Tyranny of Golbins
2-3 of the tile sets: The city one for sure; probably Shadowghast manor; everything else is too jumbled to know what's there...

1 comment: